HOME          ABOUT          POTTERY          BOOKS          HOW TO BUY & CONTACT US


AN OUT-OF-PRINT EXPANSION OF OUR SOUTHWESTERN POTTERY


"A splendid overview of what is available in the marketplace ."

                                                              — The Monterey County Post


"Entertaining and easy reading as well as loaded with useful information."

                                                              — Reviewers Consortium


When we put together Southwestern Pottery, we realized that 90% of the art form consisted of bowls and jars. We had so much fun pursuing the other 10% that we felt we ought to give it the same level of attention.


IF YOU CAN FIND ONE AND YOU FIND US, WE'LL AUTOGRAPH IT HAPPILY


Northland Publishing, 1998      7" x 9-1/7"      64 pages, 60 photos, 1 map  


SOFT COVER $9.95

ISBN 978-0-8735-721-9


OUT OF PRINT AND SOLD OUT! TRY AMAZON.

And check out the reviews which are still coming in, although the book has been gone for more than 15 years.